We provide following Subsidies related services for obtaining capital and other subsidies from State & Central Government.
Different subsidies are as follows;
- Maharashtra State Government Subsidy under Package Scheme of Incentives 2013, which includes;
- Capital investment subsidy up to 90% project cost.
- Interest rate subsidy of 5% in rate of Interest
- Stamp duty exemption
- Electricity Cess and Electricity Duty Exemption.
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Upgradation of the Small Scale Industries(CLCSS) up to 15% or 15 Lacs
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 62.50 Lacs under Gramin Bhandaran Yojna of Nabard.
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 50 Lacs under Scheme for Development / Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure Grading & Standardization.
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 50 Lacs under Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 75 Lacs for creation of Infrastructure Facilities for running Degree / Diploma in Food Processing Technologies
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 20 Lacs for Textile Units from Ministry of Textile.
- Interest refund up to 5 % of interest under Technology Up- Gradation Fund Scheme of Ministry of Textile.
- Cash Subsidy up to 70 % of project cost under cluster development programme for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 50 Lacs for establishing cold storage chain facility from National Horticulture Mission.
- Cash Subsidy up to Rs. 50 Lacs for establishing Private Agriculture Produce Market Committee from Nabard.
- Obtaining subsidy from Ministry of Non-conventional energy.